STUDY MATERIAL FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE for SSC CGL, IB ACIO and other competitive exams

Hello Friends,
In this post we would discuss about the
General Knowledge section for the IB ACIO 2017, SSC CGL paper, IBPS and other
competitive exams. The G.K. section in the paper would comprise mostly of world
history and events related to the Indian Independence. Current Affairs also
comprise an important portion of the paper, but we will discuss about them in
the upcoming posts.
Now, coming to the History, there are 3 sections in it ---
Ancient, Medieval and Modern.
Coming to the ancient history portion, I have made and
uploaded the pdf files for each major topic. And all the data is in the form of
bulleted points, so it becomes easier to memorize and retain longer in the
memory.
You can download the pdf file for 'Hand Made Notes on ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY' from the link provided below.. And please do post your valuable comments mentioning any developments or study material requirements.
Download link for hand made notes on Anciemt Indian History -->
More topics will follow soon.
Please, leave your comments if any...
HAPPY STUDYING..
Hi.. thanks for your valuable work I have downloaded the pdf. I hv one doubt..
ReplyDeleteDo this pdf will help us in IB ACIO exam as the questions will be little tricky (in depth) there??
Thanks for your comment dear.
DeleteThis PDF will only cover the ancient Indian History part.
I will be uploading PDFs on latest current affairs of 2016-2017 ..as they will form the major portion of the Gk section.
Is it good for cds exam??
ReplyDeleteYes ofcourse , it is I would recommend you to download the current affairs pdfs from the other posts. Those account for most marks in the CDS exam.
Delete